Wednesday, September 5, 2007

things one, two, three, four

I actually had completed these first four steps in June when I first registered my blog. Since then, I have been overwhelmed by other responsibilities (two vacancies in the branch) and never went further. I am serious about getting this done and have reread and rethought about the steps. I realize the instructions state each "thing" is be blogged separately -- but since I am playing catch-up and the first four things overlap to a certain extent, I'm doing these together.

1) I like the Tips section in step one.

2) Since I have to select an easiest habit and a hardest habit when I analyze myself as a lifelong learner, I choose the following: I think the easiest is for me to accept responsibility for my own learning -- I tend to be an independent learner and feel it is up to me to pursue what is important. The hardest is the view problems as challenges -- Life is busy and it can be frustrating when things don't go smoothly.

3) My blog is set up -- obviously, since I am adding a post to it.

4) My blog has been registered and I will be tracking my "progress to journey into Learning 2.0."

No comments: